Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Last year I flew to Australia ✈️. I was there to travel Queensland for skate parks. When I arrived I went to a place called Sunshine Coast where my Nana lives. She is about an hour drive from an indoor skate park called ramp attak. I stayed there for about 2 hours and then travelled for 2️⃣6️⃣ hours  to a place called Burketown which is filled with skate parks. After 5 days I flew to Brisbane and drove with my uncle to the Gold Coast πŸ–. When we were skating we spotted Garrett Ginner who is a famous American skaterπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. That was one of the best trips ever!!!

By Acea 

1 comment:

  1. Bula, New brighton catholic school, My name is Lottie. I go to parkview primary school in parklands.

    Fantastic work Acea this took me to back when i loved going to australia and going to the skateparks too! I love it how you have used some emojis for more detail, Its very good how you have explained how long the drives where to the place you were heading.One thing you could change in your writing is when you said 26 you could change it into normal letters so it's easier to read because i had trouble reading it. Over all amazing story also hope you had a blast away!

    Vinaka Lottie.

    ReplyDelete

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:

1. Something positive - something you like about what we have shared.

2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with our learning? Give us some ideas for next time or ask us a question.